Christian Questions Website
This is talk radio with a purpose! Christian Questions is designed to stir up your thinking along with ours about meaningful topics based on the Scriptures. We are caller friendly and look forward to hearing from you!
Visit Christian Questions
Christian Questions Media Player
About Us...What We Believe
- The Bible Students are an independent, non-denominational Christian fellowship. Congregations are worldwide. Each local congregation is totally independent; we have no central headquarters.
- The servants or ministers are unpaid and elected from within our local congregations on an annual basis, based on Scriptural qualifications listed in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- We take no collections. All expenses are met by unsolicited, voluntary contributions.
- In most cases, we hold no real estate. Most congregations generally meet in rented facilities. Smaller groups often meet in private homes.
What we believe
- We accept Christ as our personal Savior, and that he died not only for the Christian, but for the whole world. (1 Timothy 2:5,6; 4:10; John 3:16)
- We accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God and study it in its entirety - seeking the harmony of the complete Scriptural testimony. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17)
- We believe that each individual is responsible to personally study and prove the interpretation of the Bible for themselves. (2 Timothy 2:15) We strongly recommend topical Bible study as the best means of arriving at God's meaning on a subject, and we provide study aids to that end. We support continual Bible reading on a personal basis.
- We encourage a complete, personal consecration of our all to God, accepting the trials and sufferings that such a life brings as not worthy of comparison with all the joys and glories to come. (Romans 12:1,2; 8:17-19, 22-23; 2 Timothy 2:11,12)
- We have Sunday and weeknight topical studies on Biblical subjects. We welcome all sincere Christians to join with us in our worship services and studies of the Lord's Word.
- We are active in spreading the gospel message - telling others about God's wonderful plans through newspapers, videos, television, radio, literature and the Internet.
- Many congregations sponsor regional conventions throughout the year. An International Convention of Bible Students is held bi-annually in Europe.
- We urge parental responsibility in the religious education and training of our children. However, most congregations do provide children's classes at their Sunday services and at conventions.
(Credit to brethren at BibleStudents.com for the structure & wording of this declaration)
How then shall they call on him....Romans 10:14
"How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?"